Over the next few months LPGA.com will spotlight the 2014 rookie class. Find out what each thought about earning their LPGA Tour card to what their favorite club is in their bag. Today we catch up with Giulia Molinaro for a quick Q&A.
1. How do you feel about earning your 2014 LPGA Tour card?
Very excited, a dream come true.
2. How did you spend your off-season?
I went home to Kenya to spend time with my family and went on safari.
3. What is the strongest part of your game?
My long game.
4. What type of course fits your game best?
Tight long courses.
5. Who are you looking forward to meeting most on Tour and why?
I'm pretty happy to join again my Arizona State University teammates Azahara, Carlota, Anna and Jennifer J.
6. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be?
Tiger, Roger Federer and Hugh Grant.
7. What tournament are you looking forward to the most?
All of them, it's the LPGA Tour!
8. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Kenya...home never gets old!
9. What is your favorite way to stay in shape?
Hiking in Arizona and kite surfing in Kenya.
10. What is in your golf bag besides clubs?
My lion and elephant headcovers made in Kenya.
11. What is your favorite club in your bag and why?
Driver and 8-iron because I love hitting it far and the 8-iron feels good in my hands.
12. What is your favorite part of your game to practice?
I love practicing everything on the course because it's more fun!