Over the next few months LPGA.com will spotlight the 2014 rookie class. Find out what each thought about earning their LPGA Tour card to what their favorite club is in their bag. Today we catch up with Jennifer Kirby for a quick Q&A.
1. How do you feel about earning your 2014 LPGA Tour card?
I am extremely thrilled to have earned my 2014 LPGA Tour card. It is a dream come true.
2. How did you spend your off-season?
I was in Canada over the holidays with family and friends. I relaxed, shopped and worked out.
3. What is the strongest part of your game?
Ball striking and iron play.
4. What type of course fits your game best?
Long and demanding
5. Who are you looking forward to meeting most on Tour and why?
6. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be?
Tiger Woods, Adam Scott, and Lee Westwood
7. What tournament are you looking forward to the most?
Hawaii!! I have never been there before.
8. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Great Britain because the British Amateur's have been my favorite travel experience. Also Turkey for the World Amateur. They are both beautiful places with great golf courses.
9. What is your favorite way to stay in shape?
Spin classes and strength training.
10. What is in your golf bag besides clubs?
Six balls, extra contact lenses and food.
11. What is your favorite club in your bag and why?
9-iron. Not sure why!
12. What is your favorite part of your game to practice?