Over the next few months LPGA.com will spotlight the 2014 rookie class. Find out what each thought about earning their LPGA Tour card to what their favorite club is in their bag. Today we catch up with Brittany Altomare for a quick Q&A.
1. How do you feel about earning your 2014 LPGA Tour card?
I am really excited about earning my 2014 LPGA Tour card.
2. How did you spend your off-season?
I spent time at home with my family for the holidays then I headed South to start practicing.
3. What is the strongest part of your game?
I would have to say my ball striking.
4. What type of course fits your game best?
5. Who are you looking forward to meeting the most on Tour?
All the girls.
6. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be?
Adam Scott, Justin Timberlake and Jay Z.
7. What tournament are you looking forward to the most?
I am just excited for all of them.
8. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
9. What is your favorite way to stay in shape?
10. What is in your golf bag besides clubs?
Food and water.
11. What is your favorite club in your bag and why?
My putter because I like making putts!
12. What is your favorite part of your game to practice?
Putting would be my favorite part to practice and I normally start with putting then move to chipping and next would be hitting balls.