Over the next several months LPGA.com will spotlight the 2014 rookie class. Find out what each thought about earning their LPGA Tour card to what their favorite club is in their bag. Today we catch up with Dottie Ardina for a quick Q&A.
1. How did you feel about earning your 2014 LPGA Tour card?
I was so happy and very excited to play on Tour with the best golfers in the world.
2. What is the strongest part of your game?
The strongest part of my game is putting and the rest is above average.
3. What type of course fits your game best?
Narrow fairways and elevated greens.
4. Who are you looking forward to meeting most on Tour and why?
I would like to meet all of them. It's nice to meet and get to know people who you are playing with each week.
5. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be? And why?
Inbee Park and Suzann Pettersen. I want to see how Inbee putts and see how Suzann hits the ball a mile.
6. What tournament are you looking forward to the most?
The Kraft Nabisco Championship, because I love watching the jump into Poppies Pond after the win and it's a major tournament.
7. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Florida, because there are a lot of nice courses and perfect weather for golf.
8. What is your favorite way to stay in shape?
Practice everyday and work out.
9. What is in your golf bag besides clubs?
Balls, notebook, pens, tees, lucky charms, towel and gloves.
10. What is your favorite club in your bag and why?
Driver, I'm always confident hitting my driver.
11. What is your favorite part of your game to practice?
My favorite part is putting. Putting first, short game then driving range.