I wouldn't say I'm a freak, but I am rather particular!
2. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day?
Pretty much anything chocolate.
3. What is the one thing you absolutely must do in order to get your day started right?
Make the bed.
4. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
The Chairman of the Federal Reserve - the most powerful person.
5. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Oooh my, nice hair!
6. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
Oh! I love to parallel park.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Sausage or pepperoni - that's a close race.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
A little bit of both; but I really appreciate seeing the sun rise and accomplishing things before most folks are awake.
9. Is there anything you won't eat?
I have a strong distaste for squash.
10. What is the craziest thing a fan has requested of you?
To sign their bald head.
11. What was your first job?
I picked up range balls and cleaned carts.
12. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
I find The Biggest Loser to be really inspiring. I would just love to help the trainers. That show helps those contestants gain control of their weight and ultimately feel better about themselves.
13. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
I do all of them! I have two GPS's that I use, I drive in circles, and I make a call!
14. What do you usually eat for breakfast before your round?
Eggs, wheat toast with peanut butter, and some fruit.
15. What song would you sing if you had to sing Karaoke?
A short one!
16. Tell me something most people don't know about you.
My most prized possession is my baby blanket I've had since I was born.
17. What is your favorite activity you do when you want to relax?
My third word was 'shopping' after mommy and dada, and I would have to say it's my favorite pastime.
18. What other sport would you like to be good at?
I would love to be either a great swimmer or track athlete because I would have a really small bag for my skimpy clothes instead of two huge bags with clothes and golf clubs. Imagine the ease of traveling through the airport!!