1. What would you like to do for a living if you are not a pro golfer?
Samantha Brown's job on the Travel Channel…..someone let me know when she quits!
2. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Dad aka my coach so I could boss him around.
3. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
Maryland crab cakes, those who haven't tried don't know.
4. Is there anything you won't eat?
Cottage cheese, I'll gag on that stuff.
5. What is one thing you have done and would never want to do again?
Q-School!!! Enough said.
6. What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment to date?
Finally making it to the LPGA full time.
7. Is there a song that you like to sing when no one is around like in the car or the shower?
I will never!
8. Who would be in your dream foursome?
Michael Phelps, Jim Carey, Annika.
9. What is your favorite activity you do when you want to relax?
If I want to spoil myself spa time. Otherwise, listening to music or watching movies.
10. What is your favorite time of year?
Christmas time and New Year's…..but I love fall weather.
11. Favorite quote or saying?
"Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.”
12. What beauty product can you not live without?
Liquid eyeliner, I feel naked without it. :P
13. Do you have a favorite TV commercial?
A tie between the All State and E-Trade baby commercials…….RE-CALCULATING!
14. What is one item of clothing you couldn't live without?
Everyone says this, because it's true... SWEATPANTS!
15. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator?
16. Favorite way to stay in shape?
G.T.L. haha just kidding, I stay in shape the ole' fashioned way. A solid workout routine and some yoga.
17. Favorite movie of all time.
Roman Holiday…..I love Audrey Hepburn.
18. If you could posses any super human power what would it be?
Time travel would be pretty cool.