1.Tell me something most people don't know about you?
A lot of people may think that I'll be serious even outside the golf course, but once you get to know me, you'll realize that I'm one of the most silly girls that you'll ever meet. I also love to go to the grocery store to just browse around. I get simple pleasure from just looking at all the food in the aisles.
2. What would you like to do for a living if you are not a pro golfer?
I think I would have been a cardiologist or some sort of designer.
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
It would be Bill Gates, Usher or an actress like Jessica Alba. I just would like to know how it feels to be the richest person in the world and how it feels like to be a top celebrity.
4. What is one item of clothing you couldn't live without?
5. Is there anything you won't eat?
I'll eat anything and try almost everything except for insects...when I visited Taiwan, some people wanted me to try fried insects, but I just couldn't do it.
6. What is the one thing you have done and would never want to do again?
Doing two all-nighters. I could stand one all-nighter anytime but two all-nighters just kills you.
7. What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment to date?
Making it to the LPGA Tour! And being able to be a good daughter and sister for my family.
8. Is there a song that you like to sing when no one is around like in the car or the shower?
"The World's Greatest" by R. Kelly
9. Who would be in your dream foursome?
Tiger Woods, Lorena Ochoa and Josh Harnett
10. What is your favorite activity you do when you want to relax?
Reading books, watching CSI series or going to watch movies.
11. What is your favorite time of year?
Fall. I just love how all the colors of the trees change during this season. I feel peaceful at this time.
12. Favorite quote or saying?
"Do what you love and love what you do" and "I am the master of my fate and captain of my soul"
13. What beauty product can you not live without?
I can't live without sunscreen and Chapstick. Since I'm outside most of the time, I need to wear sunscreen at all times. And I carry around Chapstick almost everywhere I go.
14. What is your favorite store to shop in and why?
My favorite store is Whole Food Market, because as much as I love food, I love trying the little sample tasters!
15. Do you have a favorite TV commercial?
I personally like inspirational commercials like Gatorade.
16.Who is your favorite celebrity that you've met? Who have you not met that you want to meet?
I've met Robby Krieger, from The Doors through a good friend of mine and had the chance to play golf with him. I think I intimidated him a bit in the beginning because with the generational difference, I had no clue who The Doors were. I had a great time with Robby and he is a laid back, fun gentleman. I would love to meet Josh Harnett, Jessica Alba, Tom Cruise, and Usher.
17. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator.
Milk and soy milk.
18. What invention do you wish you had thought of?
Making computer software like Bill Gates or inventing Facebook.