1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A camel, water, and food.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
I want to meet Mr. Supphaphorn (my coach). I miss you and thank you for everything you have done for me.
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
No, I don't want to eliminate anything.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
I hate dealing with spiders because they are disgusting.
5. If you could have unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
6. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Tom Cruise, Justin Bieber, and Angelina Joile because they are my favorite superstars.
7. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
8. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Shopping with friends and family.
9. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
I would wish to have a happy life forever, to be smart, and to enjoy good health.
10. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Singing songs and being friendly.
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
12. What's your favorite midnight snack?
13. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
In the Top 10 of the Rolex Rankings.
14. What scares you the most and why?
I'm afraid of the dark.
15. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
I wanted to be an actress.
16. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
17. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
18. Do you like cats or dogs?
Cats because they are independent.