- Top finish was a tie for sixth at the LPGA Corning Classic.
- Posted a season-best finish at the Kellogg-Keebler, where she tied for 21st.
- Returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying tournament, where she tied for fourth to earn exempt status for the 2003 season.
- Did not compete due to birth of her first child, Benjamin.
- Posted a season-best tie for 18th at the Jamie Farr Kroger Classic.
- Underwent knee surgery and only competed half the season.
- Top finish was a tie for 21st at the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
- Tied for seventh at the JAL Big Apple Classic.
- Recorded her first LPGA career hole-in-one during the second round of the Cup Noodles Hawaiian Ladies Open
- Recorded a career-best performance at the Welch’s/Circle K Championship, where she placed fifth.
- Returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 18th to earn exempt status for the 1997 season.
- Was the leading money winner on the Gold Coast Tour, winner of nine events on the mini-tour circuit—Futures Tour (one), Women’s Sunshine Tour (three) and the Gold Coast Tour (five).
- Originally qualified for the LPGA Tour at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 48th to earn nonexempt status for the 1996 season.
- Turned professional in 1991.
- Was the 1986 Wisconsin Junior Girl Player of the Yea and the 1987 Wisconsin Women’s Match Play champion.
- At the University of South Florida, she was a Division I All-American in 1991.
- Started playing competitive golf at the age of 13
- Credits her father Darrell Acker, who is a PGA club professional, her husband Ron, Chip Acker and Jon Benson as the individuals most influencing to her career.
- Married Ron Macosko on July 6, 1991.
- Played as Anna Macosko from 2000-01.
- Gave birth to son Benjamin on March 23, 2001.
- Enjoys time with family, reading, movies and chasing after her son Ben.