2014 in a Nutshell:
• 25 events, 15 cuts made, $224,330 (65)
• Recorded career-best tie for ninth finish at RICOH Women’s British Open
• Recorded season-low round of 67 in the final round of the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
• Made three starts as an LPGA Tour rookie
• Competed primarily on the Symetra Tour- Road to the LPGA and finished third in the Volvik Race for the Card to earn Priority List Category 9 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season
• Recorded six top-10’s on the Symetra Tour and ranked second in greens in regulation (76%) and third in rounds under par (23)
• Finished T27 at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 17 for the 2013 season.
• Alex completed in seven events on the Symetra Tour in 2012, recording two top-10 finishes and a season-best T3 at the Challenge at Musket Ridge.
• Was twice named SEC Player of the Year while playing a Vanderbilt University and was selected as a NGCA First-Team All-American (2010 & 2012).
• As a sophomore, she was the individual winner at the 2010 SEC Championship and was runner-up as a senior.