Five things to know about Laura Diaz:
- The most pressure she's ever felt was in the Solheim Cup in Sweden when she was partnered with Kelly Robbins and playing against Annika Sorenstam and Suzann Pettersen.
- She bought a Ford Explorer with her first golf paycheck.
- Favorite sports team is New York Yankees
- Would love to be interviewed by Deekes from NCIS LA
- If she didn't play golf she'd like to play tennis.
5’8”...Started playing golf at the age of 9...Credits her father, Ron Philo, Sr., and brother, Ron Philo, Jr., for most influencing her career...Has one brother and one sister...Married Kevin Diaz on Nov. 25, 2000...Maiden name is Philo...Competed as Laura Philo from 1999-2000... Gave birth to son Robert Cooper in 2006 and daughter Lily in 2010…Hobbies include spending time with friends and family, going to the movies, running and shopping...Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.