Five things to know about Katherine Hull-Kirk:
- In October 2007, Katherine traveled to Rwanda with Betsy King to support Golf Fore Africa
- Favorite part of playing on the LPGA is facing new challenges and meeting new people every week
- Doesn't enjoy lugging her 70 pound travel bag through airports
- Attended Pepperdine University
- Was inducted into the Women's Collegiate Golf Hall of Fame in 2012
Katherine married husband, Tom, in August 2012. Find out more >>
5’10”...Started playing golf at the age of 12...Credits her parents Frank and Pauline, and Chris and Laurie Gibbs as the individuals most influencing her career...In October 2007, traveled to Rwanda on a mission trip with Betsy King and Golf Fore Africa...In 2009, inducted into the Pepperdine Athletics Hall of Fame...Enjoys Bible study, fitness, movies, travel, music, fishing and spending time with family and friends...Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.