Five things to know about Mi Jung Hur:
- Loves to cook, paint and drive
- If she weren't a golfer she'd like to be a restaurant owner and chef
- Would love to be one of Time Magazine's world's 100 most influential people
- Favorite meal on the road is sushi
- Most memorable moment on Tour is her first win at the 2009 Safeway Classic
Besides golf, M.J.'s greatest passions are cooking, painting, and driving. Find out more >>
5’7”…Started playing golf at the age of 10...Credits her father and watching Se Ri Pak win the 1998 U.S. Women’s Open, as most influencing her career...Hobbies include going out to eat with friends and playing computer games, especially Sudden Attack…Qualified for the Tour by finishing fourth on the 2008 Duramed FUTURES Tour season-ending money list.