Besides golf, M.J.'s greatest passions are cooking, painting, and driving. Find out more >>
5’7”…Started playing golf at the age of 10...Credits her father and watching Se Ri Pak win the 1998 U.S. Women’s Open, as most influencing her career...Hobbies include going out to eat with friends and playing computer games, especially Sudden Attack…Qualified for the Tour by finishing fourth on the 2008 Duramed FUTURES Tour season-ending money list.
• 2009 Safeway Classic
2013 in a Nutshell:
• 19 events, 15 cuts made, $202,428 (59)
• Recorded season-best tie for third finish at the Navistar LPGA Classic and added eight additional top-10’s
• Finished tied for eighth at the Honda LPGA Thailand.
• Tied for 30th at the HSBC Women's Champions.
• Tied for 34th at the Wegmans LPGA Championship.
• Tied for 66th at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
• Best finish was a tie for second at the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
• Finished tied for ninth at the Sybase Match Play Championship.
• Became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola, carding a career-low 65 in the final round, and defeated Suzann Pettersen and Michele Redman in a two-hole, sudden-death playoff.
• Tied for eighth at the Lorena Ochoa Invitational Presented by Banamex and Corona Light.
• Competed in 17 events on the Duramed FUTURES Tour recording eight top-10 finishes, including a win at the Louisiana Pelican Classic.
• Finished fourth on the Duramed FUTURES Tour season-ending money list to earn Priority List Category 9 for the 2009 LPGA season.
• Turned professional in December.
• Hur was a member of the Korean National Team in 2005 and 2006, winning the individual and team competition at the Korea National Team Festival.
• In 2006, she won the individual title at the Queen Sirikit Cup Asia-Pacific tournament and was a member of the third-place team.
• As an amateur, Hur finished tied for sixth at the 2006 KOLON – Hana Bank Championship.
• Started playing golf at the age of 10.
• Credits her father and watching Se Ri Pak win the 1998 U.S. Women’s Open, as most influencing her career.
• Hobbies include going out to eat with friends and playing computer games, especially Sudden Attack.
• Qualified for the Tour by finishing fourth on the 2008 Duramed FUTURES Tour season-ending money list.