2014 in a Nutshell
- 27 events, 24 cuts made, $324,439 (50)
- Season-best finish was a tie for eighth at the Kingsmill Championship Presented by JTBC and the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G
• 26 events, 19 cuts made, $304,057 (44)
• Best finish was a tie for seventh at the LPGA KEB HanaBank Championship.
• 7 top-20 finishes including a tie for 15th at the Wegmans LPGA Championship.
• Recorded a career-best tied for sixth at the Mizuno Classic.
• Best finish was a tie for eighth at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
• Carded her first LPGA career hole-in-one at the LPGA State Farm Classic.
• Turned professional.
• Finished first on the Duramed FUTURES Tour season-ending money list to earn membership for the 2010 LPGA season.
• Won three times on the Duramed FUTURES Tour, including the Ladies Titan Tire Challenge, Michelob ULTRA Duramed FUTURES Players Championship and the Falls Auto Group Classic.
• Harigae was named to the 2008 U.S. Curtis Cup Team, and played in the U.S. Women's Amateur Championship.
• She competed in two U.S. Women's Opens as an amateur (2007, 2008), and was a three-time Rolex American Junior Golf Association (AJGC) All-American First Team selection.
• Harigae was a four-time winner of the California Women's Amateur Championship (2001-04), and she won the 2007 U.S. Women's Amateur Public Links Championship.
• She played twice on the PING U.S. Junior Solheim Cup Team, in 2005 and 2007, and was stroke-play medalist at the 2006 U.S. Girl's Junior Championship.