5’7”...Started playing golf at the age of 10...Credits her parents as the individuals most influencing her career...Married Fred Bonnargent in April 2006…Hobbies include shopping, dinner with friends, the beach, riding her bike, fitness and swimming…Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt...Has her own Web site, www.karine-icher.com...Is affiliated with the Little Dreams Foundation by Phil Collins.
The Solheim Cup (2)
• 2002, 2013
2014 in a Nutshell
- 28 events, 27 cuts made, $532,265 (33)
- Season-best finish was a tie for third at the ISPS Handa Women’s Australian Open
- Recorded four top-10 finishes
- Finished fifth on Tour in driving accuracy (76.5%) and eighth in GIR (69.7%)
• 24 events, 19 cuts made, $541,532 (27)
• 6 top-10 finishes
• Season-best third place finish at the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic and tie for third at the Kingsmill Championship.
• Finished tied for 18th at the Honda LPGA Thailand.
• Tied for 21st at the HSBC Women's Champions and tied for 39th at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
• Best finish was third at the Lorena Ochoa Invitiational by Banamex and Corona Light.
• Tied for third at the CVS/pharmacy LPGA Challenge.
• Tied for eighth at the ShopRite LPGA Classic and the CN Canadian Women's Open.
• Finished ninth at the Sybase Match Play Championship.
• Best finish was a tie for ninth at the LPGA Corning Classic, where she carded a career-low 64 in the opening round.
• Best finish was a tie for third at the Corona Championship.
• Best finish was a tie for 15th at the Corona Championship.
• Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings with a tie for 25th at the Hana Bank • KOLON Championship 2007.
• Recorded a season-best tie for fourth at the KOLON-Hana Bank Championship.
• Had a career-best second-place finish at the Corona Morelia Championship.
• Carded a career-low 64 during the second round of the Mizuno Classic.
• Successfully defended her title at the Catalonia Ladies Masters on the Ladies European Tour (LET).
• Competed in 13 events on the LET, where she won the Catalonia Ladies Masters and posted four additional top-10 finishes.
• Returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 55th to retain non-exempt status for the 2005 LPGA season.
• Returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 65th to retain non-exempt status for the 2004 LPGA season.
• Won the Caja Duerno Open de Espana Femenino, an event on the LET.
• Tied for seventh at the Evian Masters.
• Was a member of the European Solheim Cup Team.
• Tied for 38th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn non-exempt status for the 2003 LPGA season.
• Won twice on the LET: the Palmerston Ladies German Open and the Mexx Sport Open.
• Turned professional.
• Icher was a member of the 1999 European Team champions and the 2000 World Team champions.
• Started playing golf at the age of 10.
• Credits her parents as the individuals who influenced her career the most.
• Married Fred Bonnargent in April 2006.
• Hobbies include shopping, dinner with friends, the beach, riding her bike, fitness and swimming.
• Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
• Has her own Web site, www.karine-icher.com.
• Is affiliated with the Little Dreams Foundation by Phil Collins.