If Haeji could be on any show, it would be Ninja Warriors because she loves to compete. Find out more >>
2013 in a Nutshell:
• 25 events, 20 cuts made, $408,641 (37)
• 3 top-10 finishes including a tie for fifth at the Kraft Nabisco Championship, her career-best finish in a major
• Carded a career-low 62 in the final round of the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
• Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings in April at the North Texas LPGA Shootout
• 24 events, 21 cuts made, $456,425 (29)
• Four top-10 finishes including season-best T3 at Navistar LPGA Classic.
• Finished sixth in putting average (29.11).
• Finished tied for 23rd at the Avnet LPGA Classic.
• Tied for 30th at the RICOH Women's British Open.
• Tied for 48th at the HSBC Women's Champions.
• Recorded a season-best tie for fifth at the Sybase Match-Play Championship.
• Recorded a career-best tie for fourth at the Wegmans LPGA, where she carded a career-low 65 in the third round.
• Turned professional in January.
• Recorded six top-10 finishes in 17 events on the Duramed
• Kang won the 2006 Greg Norman Junior Masters Championship, the 2006 Queensland 72-Hole Stroke Play championship and was runner-up at the 2006 Australian Amateur Championship.
• She is a two-time winner of the Queensland Junior Championship (2006- 07) and also won the 2007 Australia Junior Championship. Kang was the low amateur at the 2006 LG BING LEE Championship on the Ladies European Tour (LET) and at the 2007 ANZ Ladies Masters on the Australia Ladies Professional Golf (ALPG) Tour.
• Started playing golf at the age of 10.
• Credits her dad as the individual most influencing her career.
• Enjoys watching movies, playing computer games and eating.
• Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
Who will win in 2014?
Will Suzann Pettersen defend her title?