A few things to know about I.K. Kim:
- I.K. serves as a spokesperson for the Special Olympics, which received a donation from her first-place check at the 2010 Lorena Ochoa Invitational.
- One thing she should like to see done by the LPGA in 5-10 years is to have a tournament at Augusta National
- I.K. is an avid guitar player but if she could learn to do anything else, she would learn how to play all instruments
- Best dish I.K. can cook? Either banana bread or the Korean dish, Kimchi
- I.K. Kim loves to learn new languages
5’3”...Started playing golf at the age of 9...Credits her parents and Tiger Woods as the individuals most influencing her career...Hobbies include reading and listening to music…Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
Find out more >>