A few things to know about Brittany Lang:
- Brittany's best on-course golf memory came during her win at the 2012 Manulife LPGA Financial Classic with her brother, Luke, caddying
- If Brittany were to write a novel, she would write about how people should be thankful for what they hvae
- Brittany admit the coolest thing golf has enabled her to do is give back to charity
- Married huband, Kevin Spann, on January 11, 2014
- Follow her on Twitter @BLangGolf
5’8”…Started playing golf at the age of 9…Credits her dad, who introduced her to the game, and family, because of their love and support, as the individuals most influencing her career…Her brother, Luke, who was an All-Conference golfer at Arkansas Tech, caddies for her…Has had three holes-in-one and her first (7-iron from 106 yards) came in her very first golf tournament when she was 10…She won the tournament because she was the only female competing…Hobbies include working out, spending time with her family, watching movies and listening to music…Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
Brittany Lang is a fitness buff. Find out more >>