Started playing golf at the age of 3…Hobbies outside of golf include internet shopping and reading novels…Her greatest passion outside of golf is baseball…Qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt.
2014 in a Nutshell
- 27 events, 22 cuts made, $546,602 (31)
- Became a Rolex First-Tme winner with a playoff victory at the Mizuno Classic
- Added three additional top-10 finishes, including a tie for sixth at the Reignwood LPGA Classic
2013 in a Nutshell
- 17 events, 10 cuts made, $69,181 (92)
- Recorded a season-best T19 finish at The Evian Championship
- Finished seventh on Tour in eagles with eight for the season
- Carded career-low 64 during the second round of the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
• Was an LPGA Tour rookie, making five starts
• Was also a rookie on the Symetra Tour where she captured her first-career victory at the Symetra Classic and finished 6th on the money list.
• Added three additional top-10 finishes en route to winning the Gaelle Truet Symetra Tour Rookie of the Year.
• Turned professional in October.
• Finished tied for 29th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 16 for the 2012 LPGA season.
• Started playing golf at the age of 3.
• Hobbies outside of golf include internet shopping and reading novels.
• Her greatest passion outside of golf is baseball.
• Qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt.