• 19 events, 14 cuts made, $111,725 (74)
• Season-best finish was T20 at the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic.
• Best finish was a tie for 11th at the Navistar LPGA Classic.
• Tied for 16th at the CN Canadian Women's Open.
• Tied for 29th at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
• Tied for 32nd at the Kia Classic; tied for 33rd at the Kraft Nabisco Championship.
• Finished tied for 11th at the CN Canadian Women's Open.
• Best finish was ninth place at the P&G Beauty NW Arkansas Championship Presented by John Q. Hammons, where she carded a season-low 67 in the third round.
• Also carded a 67 in the third round of the LPGA Corning Classic.
• Best finish was a tie for sixth at the LPGA Corning Classic.
• Best finish was a tie for seventh at the Michelob ULTRA Open at Kingsmill.
• Best finish was a tie for fifth at the Corona Morelia Championship.
• Best finish was a tie for seventh at the Wegmans Rochester LPGA.
• Best finish was a tie for second at the Chick-fil-A Charity Championship hosted by Nancy Lopez.
• Finished third at the Sybase Classic Presented by Lincoln Mercury.
• Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings at the Evian Masters.
• Finished second at the ShopRite LPGA Classic, the best finish of her career.
• Best finish was a tie for seventh at the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
• Posted a career-low 63 during the first round of the State Farm Classic.
• Also competed in four events on the Ladies European Tour (LET), where she posted two top-10 finishes.
• Posted a tie for seventh at the Longs Drugs Challenge, her LPGA professional debut.
• Finished second to Hee-Won Han for Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year honors.
• Competed in eight events on the LET and never finished lower than 17th.
• Turned professional in August and qualified for the Tour by tying for 14th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn non-exempt status for the 2001 LPGA season.
• While growing up in Wales, Morgan represented the Welsh Junior and Under-21 teams and also captured the 1991-92 Welsh School Championship titles.
• She was a member of the Great Britain and Ireland Curtis Cup Team in 1998 and 2000, and was runner-up in 1996 and a semifinalist in 1997 at the British Amateur Championship.
• While at UNC at Greensboro, Morgan won 10 collegiate tournaments, including three Big South Conference Championships from 1995-97.
• She was named Second-Team All-American in 1997 and finished 10th in the NCAA Championship the same year.
• She added runner-up finishes at the Welsh Amateur Championship from 1998-99 and finished second at the South Atlantic Amateur Championship in 2000.
• Started playing golf at the age of 12.
• Credits her parents, grandparents and coach Renton Doig as the individuals most influencing her career.
• Hobbies include reading, shopping, skiing and most sports.
• Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.