A few things to know about Mo Martin:
- If Mo had 30 minutes of free time, she would either read, meditate or try to learn something new
- Favorite number? "8 because I was born on the 8th and it reminds me of the infinity symbol"
- If she could go to one place for a day, Mo would like to go to the International Space Station
- Says the best activity to pass time traveling is listening to music
- If golf had a walk-up songs on the first tee, Mo would pick Heroes by David Bowie. "It reminds me of the possibilities"
5’2”…Started playing golf at the age of 4…Credits her father as the person who most influenced her career…Hobbies outside of golf include dancing, music (her drum set), reading, rescuing and adopting animals…If she could be on any television show it would be The Amazing Race with her best friend Gina because they both already have so much experience travling the world…Has her own website, www.momartingolf.com.