2013 in a Nutshell:
• 17 events, 10 cuts made, $63,685 (97)
• Recorded season-best T23 finish at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola
• 19 events, 12 cuts made, $94,045 (80)
• Recorded season-best T22 finish at the CN Canadian Women’s Open.
• Best finish was a tie for ninth at the Avnet LPGA Classic.
• Tied for 12th at the Kia Classic.
• Best finish was a tie for 34th at the Kraft Nabisco Championship.
• Recorded a career-best tie for eighth at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola, where she tied her career-low 66 during the third round.
• Best finish was a tie for 22nd at the P&G Beauty NW Arkansas Championship Presented by John Q. Hammons.
• Tied her career-low 66 in the second round of the Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic Presented by Kroger.
• Best finish was a tie for 17th at the SBS Open at Turtle Bay.
• As an amateur, Mackenzie tied for 13th at the 2005 U.S. Women’s Open.
• She was named the 2005 Pacific Northwest Golf Association’s Women’s Player of the Year and won both the match play and stroke play competitions of the 2005 Trans National Championship.
• She was a 2005 North and South Amateur Championship semi-finalist.
• Mackenzie rewrote record books during her career at the University of Washington (UW) and finished her senior year as Golfweek’s top amateur in the nation.
• In 2006, Mackenzie was the school’s first female golfer to win the Pac-10 Championship individual title and finished the year with a school record scoring average (72.79).
• She recorded 22 top-10 finishes during her collegiate career and won the 2006 NCAA West Regional.
• From 2004-06, she was a three-time NGCA All-American and All-Scholar athlete, and First-Team All Pac-10 selection.
• Mackenzie was a member of the victorious 2006 U.S. Curtis Cup team, where she posted a 3-1 record, and also earned medalist honors at the 2006 U.S. Women’s Amateur Championship.
• She was one of two female golfers selected to represent the United States at The Sprint International Amateur Championships.
• Started playing golf at the age of 3.
• Credits her parents as the individuals most influencing her career.
• Her brother, Brock, plays on the Nationwide Tour and is a former Walker Cup participant.
• Hobbies include watching sports and reading.
• Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.