• 19 events, 13 cuts made, $192,544 (62)
• One top-10 finish.
• Recorded career-best seventh place finish at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
• Notched two victories on the Symetra Tour at the Vidalia Championship and Price Chopper Tour Championship.
• Turned professional in August.
• Finished fourth on the Symetra Tour’s J Golf Race for the Card money list to earn Priority List Category nine for the 2012 LPGA season.
• Michales enjoyed a successful collegiate career at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) where she recorded two wins and was a two-time NGCA All-American Second Team selection (2008,2010).
• She was a member of the 2005 U.S. Solheim Cup Team and was a quarterfinalist at the 2010 U.S. Women’s Amateur Championship.
• She competed in the 2006 Kraft Nabisco Championship as an amateur and three U.S. Women’s Open Championships (2006-2008).
• Started playing golf at the age of 8.
• Credits her dad as the person who most influenced her career.
• She has a combined seven brothers and sisters.
• Hobbies outside of golf include working out, yoga, cooking, listening to music, shopping, all sports, traveling and experiencing new cultures, playing the guitar, dancing and the performing arts.
• If she didn’t choose the LPGA as a way to make a living she would have either been a writer, dancer, actress or musician.