5'4''...Started playing golf at age 11...Credits her mother as the individual who most influenced her career...Hobbies include watching television, karaoke, going to amusement parks and hanging out with friends...Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
2014 in a Nutshell
- 26 events, 23 cuts made, $353,892 (47)
- Two top-10 finishes including a season-best fourth-place finish at the Meijer LPGA Classic
- Recorded a hole-in-one during the second round of the Marathon Classic
- Carded a career-low 63 in the first round of the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer
Career Highlights:2013 in a Nutshell:
• 1 event, 1 cut made
• Recorded a T13 finish in her only start at the Mizuno Classic
• Played in six events.
• Her best finish was a T36 at the Wegmans LPGA Championship.
• Best finish was a tie for 25th at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G.
• Turned professional in December.
• Finished tied for 39th at the Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 20 for the 2011 LPGA Tour season.
• Nomura was the low amateur at the 2009 Japan Open.
• Started playing golf at age 11.
• Credits her mother as the individual who most influenced her career.
• Hobbies include watching television, karaoke, going to amusement parks and hanging out with friends.
• Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.