5’9”...Started playing golf at the age of 7...Credits Tim Odegard, her husband and golf instructor, as the individual most influencing her career...Married Tim Odegard on Oct. 12, 1996...Maiden name is Moran...Has one brother...Hobbies include floral design, cooking, mountain biking and fly fishing... Has authored several golf articles for nationally distributed golf publications...Was a member of the LPGA T&CP membership from 1993-2003.
• In 2002, best finish was a tie for 28th at the Wendy’s Championship for Children at Tartan Fields; returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 31st to retain non-exempt status for the 2003 season.
• In 2001, best finish was a tie for 13th at both the Giant Eagle LPGA Classic and the Asahi Ryokuken International Championship at Mount Vintage.
• In 2000, posted a season-best tie for fourth at the ShopRite LPGA Classic
• In 1999, best finish was a tie for seventh at the Oldsmobile Classic.
• In 1998, carded a career-low 64 during the first round of the Jamie Farr Kroger Classic; best finish of the season was a tie for fourth at the Chick-fil-A Charity Championship.
• In 1997, recorded her first LPGA career hole-in-one during the second round of the Toray Japan Queens Cup; posted a career-best finish of fourth place at the Jamie Farr Kroger Classic.
• In 1996, won three events on the Futures Tour and was named the Futures Tour Player of the Year; also won the 1996 Golf for Women Magazine LPGA Teaching and Club Professional (T&CP) Championship; qualified for the Tour by winning the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status for the 1997 season.
• From 1989-91 and in 1996, competed on the Futures Tour.
• In 1988, turned professional.
Odegard was a four-time winner of the West Virginia State Amateur Championship.