Credits her father, Ed Oldfield and Jesus Arruti from Spain as the individuals most influencing her career...Recipient of the French Academy of Sport Gold Medal...Her father, Jean, was a French basketball star and her grandfather was a French rowing champion...Enjoys racquetball, reading, aerobic dancing, horseback riding and music.
• In 2000, returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 14th to earn non-exempt status for the 2001 season.
• In 1999, posted a season-best tie for 15th at the Safeway LPGA Golf Championship.
• In 1997, tied for 19th at the LPGA Corning Classic, where she posted her second career hole-in-one during the second round.
• In 1996, best finish of the season was a tie for 25th at the Friendly’s Classic.
• In 1993, best finish was a tie for seventh at the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
• In 1992, captured her second win at the ShopRite LPGA Classic by posting three consecutive rounds in the 60s and then defeating Laura Davies on the first hole of a sudden-death playoff; tied her career-low score of 66 during the third round of the Mazda Japan Classic.
• In 1991, recorded four top-20 finishes, including a season-best tie for 12th at the LPGA Bay State Classic.
• In 1990, best finish was a tie for ninth at the Mazda LPGA Championship.
• In 1989, best finish was a tie for 19th at the Konica San Jose Classic.
• In 1988, best finish was a tie for 16th at the Circle K LPGA Tucson Open.
• In 1987, season-best performance was a tie for second at the Sarasota Classic; posted a career-low 66 during the final round of the Cellular One-PING Golf Championship; recorded the first hole-in-one of her LPGA career during the Lady Keystone Open.
• In 1986, best finish was fifth place at the LPGA National Pro-Am.
• In 1985, best finish was a tie for eighth at the Samaritan Turquoise Classic.
• In 1984, best finish was a tie for third at the United Virginia Bank Classic; posted a career-low 66 during the second round of the Sarasota Classic.
• In January 1983, returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, which she won to regain exempt status for the season; earned her first LPGA Tour victory at the Samaritan Turquoise Classic in March.
• In 1981, best finish was a tie for 10th at the United Virginia Bank Classic; did not retain her playing status for the 1982 season.
• In 1980, best finish was a tie for 18th at the ERA Real Estate Classic.
• In 1979, qualified for the Tour by finishing 11th at the August LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status for the remainder of the season and 1980.
Palli captured 28 amateur titles. She was the European champion twice, French champion six times and Spanish Junior champion five times. She also won the Dutch, Spanish and Moroccan Amateurs twice each. She captured the French Junior title three times and the British Girls title once.