LPGA Tour Victories (9)
• 2008 U.S. Women’s Open
• 2012 Evian Masters, Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
• 2013 Honda LPGA Thailand, Kraft Nabisco Championship, North Texas LPGA Shootout, Wegmans LPGA Championship, Walmart NW Arkansas Championship, U.S. Women's Open
LPGA Awards (2)
• 2012 Vare Trophy, Tour Money Winner
• 2013 Rolex Player of the Year
2013 in a Nutshell:
• 23 events, 22 cuts made, $2,456,619 (1), 6 victories, 5 additional top-10 finishes
• Was the first player in the modern era to win the first three major championships of the season (Kraft Nabisco Championship, Wegmans LPGA Championship and U.S. Women's Open)
• Became the first South Korean in LPGA Tour history to win the Rolex Player of the Year
• Won the money title for the second-consecutive year and became just the second player in history to earn at least $2 million in back-to-back seasons
• Crossed the $6 million and $7 million mark in career earnings
• 24 events, 23 cuts made, $2,287,080 (1), two victories, 10 additional top-10 finishes, six runner-up finishes.
• Won her first Vare Trophy for lowest scoring average (70.21)
• Placed in the top-10 in nine additional categories including putting average (28.34), greens in regulation putting average (1.72), rounds under par (72.3%), top-10 finishes (12), birdies (347), eagles (7), rounds in the 60s (30), subpar holes (354) and finished second to Stacy Lewis in the Rolex Player of the year race.
• Best finish was a tie for sixth at the US Women's Open.
• Tied for seventh at the RICOH Women's British Open.
• Tied for 14th at the Wegmans LPGA Championship.
• Tied for 17th at the Evian Masters.
• Tied for 18th at the Kia Classic.
• Best finish was second at the Kia Classic Presented by J Golf.
• Finished third at the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
• Finished fourth at the P&G NW Arkansas Championship Presented by Walmart.
• Tied for seventh at the LPGA Championship Presented by Wegmans and the LPGA Hana Bank Championship Presented by SK telecom.
• Finished eighth at the Mizuno Classic.
• Tied for eighth at the U.S. Women's Open.
• Tied for ninth at the Sybase Match Play Championship and the RICOH Women's British Open.
• Tied for tenth at the Kraft Nabisco Championship.
• Best finish was a tie for fifth at the Mizuno Classic, where she tied her season-low 66 in the second round.
• Previously carded 66 in the first round of the Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic Presented by Kroger; tied for seventh at the Hana Bank KOLON Championship 2009.
• Led the Tour in putting average and greens in regulation putting average.
• Became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the U.S. Women’s Open, where she crossed the $1 million mark in season and career earnings.
• Was the youngest player to ever win the U.S. Women’s Open at the age of 19 years, 11 months, 17 days; shortly after, donated $50,000 to The LPGA Foundation.
• Became the fifth player in LPGA history to win both the U.S. Girls’ Junior Championship and U.S. Women’s Open, along with Mickey Wright, JoAnne Carner, Amy Alcott, and Hollis Stacy.
• Carded a career-low 64 during the second round of the Corona Championship, where she tied for third.
• Carded a career-low 64 during the third round of the Safeway Classic Presented by Pepsi.
• Turned professional in April and competed on the Duramed Futures Tour, where she recorded 11 top-10 finishes, including a runner-up finish at the CIGNA Chip in For A Cure FUTURES Golf Classic.
• Finished third on the Duramed Futures Tour season-ending money list to earn exempt status for the 2007 LPGA season.
• Park accumulated many accolades during her amateur career. She won nine events on the American Junior Golf Association (AJGA) circuit and was a five-time Rolex Junior All-American.
• Park was named the 2002 AJGA Rolex Junior Player of the Year.
• She competed in 25 AJGA events during her career and recorded 18 top-five finishes.
• She was a semifinalist at the 2003 U.S. Women’s Amateur Championship.
• Park won the 2002 U.S. Girls’ Junior Championship and finished as runner-up in both 2003 and 2005.
• Playing as a sponsor invite, she tied for 62nd at the 2006 Kraft Nabisco Championship.
• Park also competed in the LPGA Takefuji Classic three times (2004, T8; 2005, 5; and 2006, T35) during her amateur career.
• Started playing golf at the age of 10.
• Credits her father as the individual most influencing her career.
• Hobbies include skiing and playing the piano.
• Qualified for the Tour by finishing third on the 2006 Duramed FUTURES Tour season-ending money list.