2013 in a Nutshell:
• 15 events, 4 cuts made, $20,913 (125)
• Recorded season-best T42 finish at the Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic
• 16 events, 5 cuts made, $62,454 (92)
• Season-best T9 at the CN Canadian Women’s Open.
• Turned professional in January.
• Finished fifth on the Symetra Tour’s J Golf Race for the Card money list to earn Priority List Category nine for the 2012 LPGA season.
• Played on the Symetra Tour in 2010 and 2011 where she notched a career best runner-up finish at the 2010 Florida’s Natural Charity Classic and tied for second at the 2011 South Shore Championship.
• Rah enjoyed a successful amateur career winning the 2004 Safe Classic Amateur Open, 2007 PING Junior at the Woodlands, 2007 Rolex Girls Junior Championships and 2008 Safeway International Amateur Open.
• She was a two-time Rolex Junior All-American First Team Selection (2005, 2007) and a three-time member of the PING U.S. Junior Solheim Cup Team (2005,2007,2009).
• Started playing golf at the age of 7.
• Hobbies outside of golf include playing cards, watching TV and sleeping.
• If she did not choose the LPGA as a way to make a living she would have liked to have her own sports talk show.