2014 in a Nutshell
- Finished 3rd on the Volvik Race for the Card money list to earn LPGA Tour membership for 2015
- Posted three second place finishes and an additional four top 10 results
- Earned $60,452 – the most in Tour history without the benefit of a win
- Won Golf Channel’s Big Break Florida in 2014
- Made the cut at the 2014 Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
- Finished T38 at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 17 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season.
- Made 14 starts on the Symetra Tour and recorded five top-10 finishes including two tie for thirds.
- Made 16 starts on the Symetra Tour and recorded two top-10 finishes including a season best tie for fifth finish at the Challenge at Musket Ridge.
- Made 15 starts on the Symetra Tour and recorded four top-10 finishes including a career-best runner-up finish at the Florida’s Natural Charity Classic.
- Finished 12th on the Symetra Tour’s season-ending money list.
- Made 15 starts on the Symetra Tour and recorded a season best T17 finish at the City of Hammond Classic.
- Made one start on the Symetra Tour.
- Turned professional in September and made one start on the Symetra Tour – Road to the LPGA.
- Two-time NGCA Division II All-American Second Team selection while at Florida Southern College (2006, 2007).
- Member of the winning 2007 NCAA Division II Women's Golf Championship team.
- Finished 11th individually at the 2007 NCAA Division II Women's Golf Championship.
- Started playing golf at the age of 4.
- Credit her parents as the individuals most influencing her career.