- Finished T44 at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 17 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season.
- Competed as a rookie on both the Symetra Tour – Road to the LPGA and the Ladies European Tour.
- Made nine starts on the Symetra Tour and recorded at season-best tie for sixth finish at the Four Winds Invitational.
- Made six starts on the LET and recorded a season-best tie for seventh at the Open de Espana.
- Turned professional in October.
- A four-time NCGA All-American (First-Team in 2010 and 2011 and honorable mention in 2009 and 2012) while at the University of Georgia.
- Named the 2011 National Player of the Year by the National Golf Coaches Association and Golfweek. Also earned University of Georgia Female Athlete of the Year honors and was the Honda Award winner the same year.
- Named the 2011 SEC Golfer of the Year and 2009 SEC Freshman of the Year.
- Was a four-time First-Team All-SEC selection.
- A two-time member of the European Junior Solheim Cup Team (2005 & 2007).
- Member of the Spanish National Team (2005-2012).
- Started playing golf at the age 9.
- Credits her parents as the individuals most influencing her career.
- Enjoys playing other sports and staying active, dancing and singing.
- Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.