- Finished T38 at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 17 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season.
- Made 15 starts on the Symetra Tour and recorded a season-best tie for third at the Guardian Retirement Championship at Sara Bay.
- Made 16 starts on the Symetra Tour and recorded two top-10 finishes including a season best tie for fifth at the Island Resort Championship.
- Was a rookie on the Symetra Tour – Road to the LPGA and recorded three top-10 finishes.
- Turned professional in May.
- Recorded sixteen top-10 finishes, including three wins in collegiate play while at Wake Forest University.
- Individual winner of the 2009 ACC Women’s Golf Championship.
- Three-time NGCA All-American Honorable Mention selection and All-ACC Team selection (2008, 2009, 2011).
- Named the 2009 ACC Player of the Year for women's golf.
- Named the 2007 Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) Freshman of the Year for women's golf.
- Winner of the 2010 Connecticut Women’s Open.
- Three-time winner of the Connecticut Women’s State Amateur Championship (2005-2007).
- Winner of the 2007 Women’s Eastern Amateur Championship.
- Started playing golf at the age of 12.
- Credit her father as the individual most influencing her career.
- Enjoys learning new things through books and movies, watching Netflix, exploring new places and going to the gym.
- Qualified for the Tour on her third attempt.