2013 in a Nutshell
• 21 events, 14 cuts made, $137,554 (73)
• Recorded career-best tie for eighth finish at the ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open
• Ranked seventh on Tour in eagles with eight for the season
• Was an LPGA Tour rookie in 2012 and made one start at the Kingsmill Championship where she tied for 55th.
• Captured her first-career Symetra Tour victory at the Vidalia Championship and added five additional top-10 finishes in 2012.
• Finished 4th on the 2012 Symetra Tour money list, led the Tour in Scoring Average (71.32) and Rounds Under Par (19).
• Turned professional.
• Tied for 29th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 20 for the 2012 LPGA season.
• Suwannapura qualified for the Honda LPGA Thailand as an amateur in 2006, 2008 and 2010.
• She won the 2010 Riverwood Junior Open in the Netherlands to gain her entry into the 2011 Ladies European Tour (LET) event in the Netherlands.
• Started playing golf at the age of 5.
• Credits her dad as the person who most influenced her game.
• Hobbies outside of golf include playing games, listening to music and chilling at home.
• Her other greatest passion besides golf is playing table tennis.
• She qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt.
• Sponsors include Singha Corporation and PRGR.