2014 in a Nutshell
• 27 events, 22 cuts made, $234,321 (64)
• Recorded a career-best T4 finish at the 2014 Mizuno Classic, finishing just one shot out of a playoff
• Fired her best round on the LPGA Tour - 8-under-par 63 - in the second round at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
• 16 events, 14 cuts made, $212,788 (58)
• Recorded season-best tie for ninth at the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer
• Finish third in the Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year points
• Ranked fifth on Tour in driving accuracy (82%)
• Ayako Uehara has three international professional victories, all on the JLPGA.
• She finished third at the LPGA’s 2012 Mizuno Classic.
• Made her way onto the LPGA Tour on her first attempt and hails from the same region of Japan as current LPGA Tour players Ai and Mika Miyazato.