5'7''...Started playing golf at the age of 10...Credits her parents and coaches as the individuals who influenced her career the most...Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt...Hobbies include traveling, spending time with friends and following Boston sports...Represents Antigua, T3 Solutions and Titleist.
2014 in a Nutshell
• 22 events, 11 cuts made, $119,992 (85)
• Recorded a season-best T7 at the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic
• 24 events, 18 cuts made, $245,515 (53), 1 top-10 finish
• Recorded career-best tie for sixth finish at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
• Shot career-low round of 65 in the first round of the Marathon Classic Presented by Owens Corning & O-I
• 22 events, 15 cuts made, $194,159 (61), one top-10 finish.
• Recorded career-best T8 finish at the Kraft Nabisco Championship.
• Best finish was a tie for 10th at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
• Turned professional in February.
• Finished ninth on the Symetra Tour season-ending money list to earn membership to the 2010 LPGA season.
• Played in 17 events on the Symetra Tour, finishing in a tie for second at the Texas Hill Country Classic and in the top-10 six additional times.
• Walshe played her collegiate golf at the University of Arizona, where she was a three-time All-American with 10 individual wins.
• In 2008, she was a member of the victorious U.S. Curtis Cup Team, and played for the U.S. World Amateur Championship team.
• In 2007, Walshe won the North-South Amateur Championship.
• Started playing golf at the age of 10.
• Credits her parents and coaches as the individuals who influenced her career the most.
• Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
• Hobbies include traveling, spending time with friends and following Boston sports.
• Represents Antigua, T3 Solutions and Titleist.