- Finished T38 at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 17 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season.
- Made 14 starts on the Symetra Tour and recorded two top-10 finishes including a career best tie for second at the Symetra Classic.
- Made two starts on the LET.
- Played in 11 events on the LET and recorded a season best T29 finish at the Tenerife Open de Espana.
- Made one start on the Symetra Tour, a T17 finish at the Sara Bay Classic.
- Made 10 starts as a rookie on the Ladies European Tour (LET) and recorded a career-best tie for seventh finish at the UniCredit Ladies German Open.
- Made six starts on the Symetra Tour and recorded a season best tie for third finish at the Daytona Beach Invitational.
- Made 16 starts as a rookie on the Symetra Tour – Road to the LPGA and recorded a season best tie for eighth finish at the City of Hammond Classic.
- Turned professional in June.
- Member of the Swedish National Team.
- Winner of the 2006 World Amateur Championship.
- Recorded five wins in collegiate competition while at Florida State University.
- Two-time NGCA All-American First Team selection (2006, 2007).
- Four-time All-Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) Scholar Athlete selection (2006-2009).
- 2008 NGCA All-American Second Team selection.
- 2009 NGCA All-American Honorable Mention selection.
- Started playing golf at the age of 6.
- Credits her parents as the individuals most influencing her career.
- Enjoys going to sporting events, shopping, being with friends and family.
- Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.