5’4”, brown hair...Credits Bruce Sudderth and Harland Kilborn as the individuals most influencing her career.
• In 2000, best finish of the season was a tie for 10th at the State Farm Rail Classic; crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings.
• In 1999, best finish was a tie for 26th at the Giant Eagle LPGA Classic.
• In 1998, best finish was a tie for 29th at the Oldsmobile Classic.
• In 1997, tied for eighth at the Nabisco Dinah Shore, where she carded a career-low round and set a course record of 63 during the final round.
• In 1996, best finish was a tie for 14th at the Safeway LPGA Golf Championship; recorded her first LPGA career hole-in-one during the first round of the HEALTHSOUTH Inaugural.
• In 1995, captured her fourth win at the State Farm Rail Classic after defeating Emilee Klein on the first hole of a sudden-death playoff; recorded a double-eagle during the third round of the GHP Heartland Classic.
• In 1994, tied for 13th at the LPGA Corning Classic.
• In 1993, had eight top-20 finishes, including a season-best tie for fourth at the McCall’s LPGA Classic at Stratton Mountain.
• In 1992, best finish was a tie for 26th at the Rail Charity Golf Classic.
• In 1991, top finish was a tie for 28th at the LPGA Corning Classic.
• In 1990, best finish was a tie for 12th at the Lady Keystone Open.
• In 1988, season-best finish was a tie for seventh at the inaugural Greater Washington Open.
• In 1987, captured her third career victory at the Henredon Classic, where she recorded a final-round score of 66.
• In 1986, became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the Standard Register/Samaritan Turquoise Classic and went on to win the following week at the Uniden LPGA Invitational; lost to Ai-Yu Tu in a sudden-death playoff at the Mazda Japan Classic.
• In 1985, best finish was a tie for second at the Mayflower Classic.
• In 1984, top finish was fifth place at the Rail Charity Golf Classic, where she entered the LPGA record book by posting eight consecutive birdies during the second round and shot 64 (-8), breaking the previous record of seven consecutive birdies set by Carol Mann in 1975 (record has since been broken).
• In August 1983, qualified for the Tour by finishing fourth at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status; top finish that season was a tie for 16th at the San Jose Classic.
A golfer by the age of 11, Zimmerman was the 1980 Broadmoor champion and the 1983 Florida State Collegiate champion. In 1980, she was named an All-American while playing at Florida International University.5’4”, brown hair...Credits Bruce Sudderth and Harland Kilborn as the individuals most influencing her career.