Need some help sticking with your New Year's Resolution? Whether it is to improve your game or exercise more, Michelob ULTRA is here to help with golf and exercise tips. Living the ULTRA life is about enjoying life to its fullest.
1. Play ball back in stance.
2. Pull left foot back to level hips.
3. Open left foot up.
4. Level shoulders with the hill.
5. Aim right.
1. Ball back in stance.
2. Pull right foot back to level hips.
3. Level shoulders with the hill.
4. Aim left.
FOR ALL UNEVEN LIES
1. Weight goes into hill.
2. Swing 3/4 for balance and take an extra club.
3. Take a practice swing to make sure club bottoms out at ball.
Cindy Miller competed on the LPGA Tour in 1979, 1980 and 1981 and is the current National LPGA Teacher of the Year. Cindy is ranked in the Top 30 of the Legends Tour Career Money List . www.cindymillergolf.com