A few things to know about Caroline Masson:
- Says her friends would describe her as funny and loyal
- If Caroline could learn to do one thing it would be to play guitar
- Most star-struck moment? Meeting German soccer legend Franz Beckenbauer
- One thing she'd like to see on the LPGA in five years is live coverage in Germany
- If golf had a walk-up songs on the first tee, she would pick Eye of the Tiger. "I love the energy of that song."
Was a two-time member of the European Junior Solheim Cup Team (2005 & 2007). Masson is a three-year member of the Ladies European Tour (2010-2012) and won the 2012 South African Women’s Open on the LET. She recorded three runner-up finishes in 2012 and has 17 top-10 career finishes.