5'6''...Started playing golf at age 8...Credits her parents as the people who influenced her career the most...Hobbies include playing the guitar and watching college sports and movies...Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt...Has her own website, www.doricarter.com.
2016 in a Nutshell:
- 15 events, 7 cuts made, $45,577 (121)
- Recorded a season-best finish T23 at the Volunteers of America Texas LPGA Shootout
- 20 events, 8 cuts made, $59,107 (106)
- Recorded a career-low in the first round of the Meijer LPGA Classic Presented by Kraft
- 26 events, 20 cuts made, $194,011 (70)
- Recorded two top-10 finishes including a career-best tie for sixth at the North Texas LGPA Shootout Presented by JTBC
- Shot career-low round of 64 in the second round of the Kia Classic and broke the course record at Aviara Golf Club
- 17 events, 5 cuts made, $47,998 (104)
- Recorded a season-best T25 finish at the RICOH Women’s British Open
- 14 events, 6 cuts made, $49,778 (99)
- 2 top-20 finishes
- Played in three events on the Symetra Tour where her best finish was a T3 at the Credit Union Challenge.
- Best finish was a tie for 47th at the Avnet LPGA Classic.
- Turned professional in January.
- Won the 2010 Pennsylvania Classic on the Symetra Tour.
- Carter competed in the 2005 Women’s Open Championship as an amateur.
- Was the individual and team winner of the 2009 USGA State Team Championship.
- At the University of Mississippi, Carter was a two-time All-SEC First-Team selection (2008, 2009), 2009 Golfweek All-American and 2008 NCAA All-American.
- Started playing golf at age 8.
- Credits her parents as the people who influenced her career the most.
- Hobbies include playing the guitar and watching college sports and movies.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
- Has her own website, www.doricarter.com.