Golf is a family affair for Alex. Her dad, Steve, competes in senior amateur events and brother, Anthony, plays for Florida State University.
2016 in a Nutshell
- 26 events, 19 cuts made, $282,972 (65)
- Had a career-record three top-10 finishes, including the best finish of her career at the LPGA Volvik Championship (T6)
- Recorded her career-low round of 64 during the second round of the of the 2016 Manulife LPGA Classic
- Finished 10th on Tour in driving accuracy (78,38%)
- 24 events, 15 cuts made, $182,967 (71)
- Recorded her career-low of 66 twice, both in the first rounds at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship and the U.S. Women's Open
- Recorded one top-10 finish T9 at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship
- 25 events, 15 cuts made, $224,330 (65)
- Recorded career-best tie for ninth finish at RICOH Women’s British Open
- Recorded season-low round of 67 in the final round of the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
- Made three starts as an LPGA Tour rookie
- Competed primarily on the Symetra Tour- Road to the LPGA and finished third in the Volvik Race for the Card to earn Priority List Category 9 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season
- Recorded six top-10’s on the Symetra Tour and ranked second in greens in regulation (76%) and third in rounds under par (23)
- Finished T27 at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 17 for the 2013 season.
- Alex completed in seven events on the Symetra Tour in 2012, recording two top-10 finishes and a season-best T3 at the Challenge at Musket Ridge.
- Was twice named SEC Player of the Year while playing a Vanderbilt University and was selected as a NGCA First-Team All-American (2010 & 2012).
- As a sophomore, she was the individual winner at the 2010 SEC Championship and was runner-up as a senior.
- Inducted in the 2015 class of Vanderbilt's Hall of Fame.