Started playing golf at age 5…Hobbies including singing, watching movies and just hanging out…Credits her dad as the person who most influenced her career.
2016 in a Nutshell
- 18 events, six cuts made, $67,564 (115)
- Nine events, one cut made, $8,642 (166)
- 23 events, 11 cuts made, $142,109 (88)
- Tallied her career-best year with a season-best T9 finish at the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give and five top-25 results
- 21 events, 11 cuts made, $101,016 (89)
- Posted season-best T13 at the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classis Presented by CTBC
- 24 events, 11 cuts made, $140,304 (78)
- Posted a career-best tie for seventh at both the Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic and the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic, the first two top-10 finishes of her career
- Carded a career-low round of 64 (-7) at the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
- Made 2 starts on the LPGA Tour
- Recorded 1 victory and 4 additional top-10’s on the Symetra Tour en route to finishing first on the money list and earning Player of the Year honors
- A tie for 45th at the Jamie Farr Toledo Classic Presented by Kroger, Owens Corning and O-I was her best amongst her trio of starts on the LPGA Tour.
- She also competed 9 times on the Symetra Tour.
- Turned professional in November, finished tied for 29th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 16 for the 2012 LPGA season.
- Was a four-time winner on the China Ladies Professional Golf Association (CLPGA).
- Won the 2006 Asia Pacific Junior Golf Championship and finished runner-up at the 2007 Sea Games.
- Started playing golf at age 5.
- Hobbies including singing, watching movies and just hanging out.
- Credits her dad as the person who most influenced her career.