Talent Acquisition allows the LPGA to identify the top talent through a competitive recruitment process. This is our opportunity to learn more about you and understand where you may fit into our team and contribute to our mission to provide more opportunities to women in the game of golf.
Creating a profile is the first step in the journey to join the LPGA. Taking the initiative to apply affords us the chance to meet you and further share what make us such a unique place to work. For starters, our company culture is second to none as we unite as a workforce to promote diversity and inclusion and continue to grow the game. In addition, there are opportunities to travel the world, connect with businesses and players across the globe, impact the lives of our youth, provide life changing scholarships, and much more!
- Apply by submitting your application and supporting documents through www.lpga.com/careers
- If your skills and experience meet the qualifications for the position, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition partner for a preliminary conversation.
- Most conversations are conducted via video.
- Follow up interviews will be scheduled for further conversations if deemed an appropriate fit for the position.
- In some cases, a candidate may have conversations with multiple teammates during this phase.
- An onsite visit is scheduled for finalist candidates – we will invite you to our Headquarters, based in Daytona Beach, Florida.
- Meet with hiring manager and other team members as well as Human Resources.
- Experience our culture firsthand, meet our diverse workforce, and enjoy the beautiful views from our office, located on LPGA International Golf Course.
- An offer can be expected shortly after your onsite visit – this can vary with each position and the schedules of our team.
Our recruitment process at the LPGA is meant to be fun, interactive, engaging, informative and collaborative. After you meet our team, you will know if the LPGA is the best career move for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
We strive for diversity within our workforce. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For questions about career opportunities, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org