- Check your eligibility under the ELIGIBILITY tab above.
- Fill out Member Interest Form located at the bottom of this page.
- Have proof of passing the Playing Ability Test (PAT) - Further Details Below
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from a member of the LPGA, PGA or other accredited golf organization
- Proof of a high school diploma or its equivalent, at minimum (copy or photo of your transcripts or diploma)
- Provide Verification of Employment Click here to download the form>>
- Application Fee - $450
Application for LPGA Professionals membership constitutes "forfeiture of amateur status" (USGA Rules of Golf).
Playing Ability Test
All those applying for membership with the LPGA Professionals must complete a Playing Ability Test (PAT).
Click here for LPGA PAT minimum requirements, approved events and exemptions
LPGA PAT Schedule
LPGA PAT Equivalency Form