- Check your eligibility under the ELIGIBILITY tab above.
- Fill out Member Interest Form located at the bottom of this page.
- Have proof of passing the Playing Ability Test (PAT) - Further Details Below
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from a member of the LPGA, PGA or other accredited golf organization
- Proof of a high school diploma or its equivalent, at minimum (copy or photo of your transcripts or diploma)
- Provide Verification of Employment Click here to download the form>>
- Application Fee - $450
Application for LPGA Professionals membership constitutes "forfeiture of amateur status" (USGA Rules of Golf).
Playing Ability Test
All those applying for membership with the LPGA Professionals must pass a Playing Ability Test (PAT) during the application process. You DO NOT need to pass the PAT prior to starting your membership application. The whole application process, including the PAT, must be completed no later than the calendar year following the start of the application process. For example if you start the application process in June, you have until December 31st of the following year to complete the application requirements outlined above.
Click here for LPGA PAT minimum requirements, approved events and exemptions
LPGA PAT Schedule
LPGA PAT Equivalency Form